<VV> early windshield width

tony.. tony.underwood at cox.net
Thu May 28 01:04:07 EDT 2020

On 5/27/2020 10:23 PM, FrankDuVal via VirtualVairs wrote:

> I do not. And it's now too late to go measure. And it is probably
> already raining and night in Roanoke.

Not an issue now, after getting home from work I had access to 4 or 5
(maybe more) earlies to measure.   And yeah it's pouring rain.  Again.
Just finished with a flood and now the water is back.

It's becoming Oregon here...

> I would suggest a blanket wrap and put it in the rear seat area at a
> 45 degree angle or so.

I'll be ok, turns out it will fit after all.  :)

tony..

--
https://www.avg.com