<VV> Scrapping 69 Body

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 1 19:26:52 EDT 2020

  I have a 69 coupe and the front half of a 65 convertible that I am scrapping. Before doing so I thought I'd check to see if anybody needed any of the good metal. I consider the trunk metal on the coupe to be very good, the rockers look good, and the rear tail light area and engine deck lid are good. The half car has good front metal and the front fenders are good other than the bottom 3-4 inches. You can see pics on my Craig's List add (Corvair Parts 69 65) here in Metro Detroit.  Attaching link (if allowed)Greg ShawCorvair Parts 69 65 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...

|  |  |

|  |
Corvair Parts 69 65 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...

I have a 69 Corvair Monza 2 door hard top that rolled over in a median on its way home from being...