<VV> FW: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 7 03:02:05 EDT 2020

FYI

From: RockAuto [mailto:noreply at rockauto.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 6:01 PM
To: jimster1 at earthlink.net
Subject: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

 <https://www.rockauto.com> RockAuto.com ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER
NEED

 <https://www.rockauto.com> RockAuto Discount Code

Code: 154016315141291151

Thank You for Being a RockAuto Customer for over
13 Years!

Using your discount code is easy! Enter your discount code in the 'How Did
You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an
additional 5% savings. Discounts cannot be applied once an order is marked
as shipped.

 How did you hear about us <https://www.rockauto.com/Images/en/howHear.jpg>

Your code expires on December 6, 2020, 12:00 Midnight CT, so do not wait!

 <https://www.rockauto.com> SHOP NOW at https://www.rockauto.com

Share Your Code!

There is no limit on order size or number of orders - use your code on your
next order, and share it with your friends and family!

 <https://www.customerlobby.com/reviews/5604/rockautocom/write> Click to
Review RockAuto.com at Customer Lobby

RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to measure our performance. Please take a
moment to complete a short survey.
https://www.customerlobby.com/reviews/5604/rockautocom/write

  ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED

 <https://www.rockauto.com/> Parts Catalog

 <https://www.rockauto.com/help/> Help Pages

 <https://www.rockauto.com/orderstatus/> Order Status & Returns

Parts
Catalog

Help
Pages

Order Status
& Returns

Please do not reply to this automated email. Its "noreply" address is unable
to receive replies.

If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, click the link below,
copy and paste the link into your browser, or write to RockAuto Marketing
Dept., 6418 Normandy Lane, Madison, WI 53719. Note: If you unsubscribe from
our mailing list, you will not receive our newsletter, discount code emails
and any other marketing messages.
http://www.rockauto.com/emaillist/emailunsub.php?step=remove
<http://www.rockauto.com/emaillist/emailunsub.php?step=remove&email=jimster1
@earthlink.net> &email=jimster1 at earthlink.net