<VV> CORSA'S Annual Membership Meeting Nov. 10th @ 9pm EDT via ZOOM?

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 22:40:54 EDT 2020

From:  Corsa BOD,

We will use Zoom’s webinar format with live video panelists interacting with members of the audience. President Mike Hall and other members of the Board of Directors will serve as the panelists. The audience will consist of you, our CORSA members.
RSVP! We need a count of the number of members who will be joining the Zoom session. If you plan to participate, send your email address to Secretary Allan Lacki at redbat01 at verizon.net. Also, feel free to include topics you would like us to address during the session.
Approximately 24 hours in advance of the Zoom session, we will email the Zoom “room number” and any further instructions for you.
Although Zoom works best with a personal computer connected to the internet, you can join the session using a common telephone.
Allan Lacki and Josh Deitcher
Members of the CORSA Board of Directors