<VV> Air conditioning kit

WADE LANNING wblanning at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 19:24:21 EDT 2020

Brian, if it would be of any help, I have a '61 factory AC parts car with the AC parts out that I could take pictures of factory hole locations.  The holes might be different than for your kit, but they might be the same too.  I know the evaporator had two drain holes through the floorboard as well as other holes.

Wade Lanning