<VV> Vacuum advance

Richard rnojunkmail at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 22:06:15 EDT 2020

I enjoyed driving my 66 convertible to town, and no farther. My fears were realized when all of a sudden it started sputtering at high rpm (power glide). I fad Dave Sigler rebuild the carbs, so c I eliminated that as a problem (the guy us very talented). Now, when I take off the vacuum hose off the distributor, it rubs better at high rpm.  Even though I can see the vacuum advance moving back and forth as the rpm changes, the engine still runs better with the horse disconnected.  Bad points? Bad vacuum advance? Bad timing?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid