<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 188, Issue 6

Jim Frazin jf at shibboleth.com
Thu Sep 10 01:10:05 EDT 2020

In the 70s, I rebuilt a 4-sp tranny and it would slip out of 2nd gear when
decelerating. I'm a bit vague on the reason 50 years later. I recall I
found out that I had mixed the two synchros (2nd and 3rd) which look
exactly the same (and are not). One is a bit taller than the other. So,
likely not a linkage issue.

--

Jim Frazin
415.312.1390

 --  Ralph Waldo Emerson

What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens."
-- Epictetus,
Greek philosopher