<VV> Corvair Society of American Annual Membership Meeting

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 11:20:00 EDT 2020

CORVAIR SOCIETY OF AMERICA ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Date:  Tuesday November 10, 2020
Time:  9 PM Eastern
Method:  Zoom

 Article X of the CORSA By-Laws calls for the Society toconduct a general membership meeting during the annual convention.  Due to COVID-19, we are not having aconvention this year and so, we’ll be conducting the meeting using Zoominstead.  It’s the next best thing tohaving an in-person meeting.  All CORSA membersare invited to participate.    We will use Zoom’s webinar format with live video panelistsinteracting with members of the audience. President Mike Hall and other members of the Board of Directors willserve as the panelists.  The audiencewill consist of you, our CORSA members.   RSVP!  We need a countof the number of members who will be joining the Zoom session.  If you plan to participate, send your emailaddress to Secretary Allan Lacki at redbat01 at verizon.net.  Also, feel free to include topics you wouldlike us to address during the session.  Approximately 24 hours in advance of the Zoom session, wewill email the Zoom “room number” and any further instructions for you.    Although Zoom works best with a personal computer connectedto the internet, you can join the session using a common telephone.  Allan Lacki and Josh DeitcherMembers of the CORSA Board of Directors