<VV> 1964 Spyder powertrain install

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Thu Sep 24 10:18:04 EDT 2020

I had a similar problem with my '64, due to old trans mounts which I should
have replaced.  I'd try to correct it best you can, either by replacing the
mounts (best), or shimming down the "high" side to compensate.  Another
reason to correct is that if the trans isn't level, the camber will be off
somewhat between the rear wheels, assuming the car is sitting level.  1/2"
isn't all that much, but may as well correct it now when you have the
opportunity.

Dave