<VV> front suspension bushings

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu Apr 29 01:13:23 EDT 2021

I am working to figure out front control arms/ball joints to work with
the disk brake setup I bought, fun fun fun.

I intend to modify the stock control arms to make this all work - but I
should certainly give it new bushings when it goes together.

Clarks and California Corvair have the bushings - is anyone in the
SoCal/greater LA area capable of/interested in installing the bushings
into the control arms? How much is it likely to cost? (yeah, CC might -
I need to ask them!)

I'm thinking that I should get the control arms fully modified and ready
to install before getting the bushings installed?

Thanks

Jay

Jay Maechtlen
61 Corvair coupe