<VV> Corvair Bodyshop near Boston?

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 05:44:35 EST 2021

Had recommendation from Ham radio friend in N. Attleboro Ma. (near Boston)  that Kings Collision on Route 3 in Marshfield has a very good reputation.
    I am on a few ham radio groups all over the east coast every morning. There is always an answer there..Regards, Tim Colson  N2VZD    near Syracuse NY
Asking for an online friend  Is there anyone in Massachusetts that can recommend a professional autobody shop to me that has worked on corvairs. I am in the Rt128 belt and north of Boston.