<VV> FC PG heat exchanger mounting help

mherwald at mgwnet.com mherwald at mgwnet.com
Wed Dec 29 21:15:02 EST 2021

Ok-I have a heat exchanger and a Van with PG.

The van did not have the exchanger in it.

Sometime ago I purchased an original heat exchanger and the metal lines.

I also have a rebuilt PG with the proper connections for the lines.

I know the exchanger mounts somewhere in the lower battery compartment.

I see where the battery bracket mounts but don't see where the exchanger
mounts.

It has 2 holes on each end.

Could someone please tell me where and how it mounts?

Also what type flexible hose would be appropriate to connect both ends of
the metal lines to the exchanger?

Thank you.

--
https://www.avg.com