<VV> Have owned a Corvair from new until today. (without interruption)

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Sun Jan 3 17:48:47 EST 2021

Paul, NJACE has their monthly Zoom meeting yesterday.  We had a "Show
and Tell" session in which all attendees were encouraged to display any
Corvair-related item of interest.  Items ranged from an original "Dinky"
model to an aluminum ashtray from the Massena foundry.  But our two
original-owner members showed their original purchase invoices which
they had saved for 55+ years!

--Bob