<VV> Banging Noise from Engine - Update

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 14:19:28 EDT 2021

Great news!  Have you been able to fix the one dead cylinder as well?  If so , it’s ready for Summer!

“Live & Learn”  LOL  Those 3 bolts are so easy to check… no need to even jack the car up!

When I first answered you  I mentioned a “banger”.  That powerpack had a new 3 piece Flywheel installed, then a solid one!   $$$$$

Matt Nall
Sea Mountain
SW  Oregon Coast

Sent from Mail for Windows 11