<VV> Projects, anyone?

Randy (Cap'n) Hook judynrandy at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 10:55:05 EDT 2021

Hi guys,
Here is a "heads up" on some Corvair projects.  I told them I would help spread the word about them to anyone who may be interested.
A fellow in Lewistown, PA  has 7 he'd like to sell.  His name is Fred Stoicheff.  He showed me 6 of the 7.  First, he showed me 4 in his warehouse.  It was a whirlwind tour.  They are: a '65 4door, 2 '66 and up coupes, and a '60 2 door sedan.  These cars have been in this warehouse since the early 1980's!!! Again, it was a whirlwind tour, it was dark in there, and it was hard to see.  But from what I could tell, under all that 38 years of dirt were some decent looking cars.
He also told me he had a '65 convertible in another warehouse (which I didn't see)  and showed me 2 sitting outside: a Lakewood wagon and another late model.  Even though I saw them from a distance, they looked ok.  Condition unknown.
Here is his contact info: Fred Stoicheff, (Stoicheff Auto Parts), 218 Logan St., Lewistown, PA
Parts Store phone: 717-248-5483, ask for Fred

Lastly, I saw this one at a local cruise-in.  It's a '64 coupe.  Painted white with blue stripes.  The body looked pretty solid and the paint job looked top notch.  It also had mag wheels.  The engine had a pulley, so I guess that makes it a 95.  It's also a PG.  The engine bay could use some TLC.  He said he wants $5,000 obo.  Here is his contact info:  Jay Reed, 512 Newton Road, McVeytown, PA, 17051  Phone: 814-542-2056

Happy hunting!
Randy (Cap'n) Hook