<VV> covid 19 vaccine shot

Byron LaMotte bhlamotte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 07:03:38 EST 2021

   I apologize up front for a non-Corvair post and hope I don't get a
demerit  from Bryan. Someone posted a while back a negative reaction from
the vaccination and I wish to report I had my second shot last Thursday
with no reaction aside from a sore arm for a couple of days. Of course
everyone is different and some experience flu-like symptoms with aches and
pains, tiredness and maybe a mild fever. I strongly urge all to get their
vaccination as soon as possible. The sooner we reach herd immunity the
better for all!
    Sorry Bryan but I felt this public health comment was worth sharing.
Byron

--
Byron LaMotte
South Wind