<VV> Ignition and door keys

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Oct 12 15:09:21 EDT 2021

Hi Tim,

Well, the Corsa was only available in '65 and '66, so if that's what you have then yes, it would have come with different keys for the door/ignition and trunk/glovebox.  If it's a '63, then one key worked everything.

Of course, on a car today some previous owner may have re-arranged them to however they preferred.

--Bryan