<VV> Ignition and door keys

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Oct 13 21:03:04 EDT 2021

60 to 64 Corvairs use one key from the factory. As people replace locks
for whatever reason, sometimes they do not get them keyed to match.

If your car has all the original locks, the glove box lock is the
easiest to remove to get the code and get a code cut key.

A local locksmith SHOULD be able to pick the glove box lock open and get
the code. DO NOT LET THEM TAKE THE DECORATIVE BEZEL OFF, IT WILL RUIN

I can pick it open, if you send it to me, or send you the instructions
on how to do it.

I sell code cut keys for $7 a pair post paid in the US.

Frank DuVal