<VV> Need a turbo impeller

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 16:47:01 EDT 2021

I am helping a friend get his car back on the road. I runs now, but It has a transplanted LM turbo engine and something got into the turbocharger and damaged the impeller. These things seem to have gotten more expensive than he can afford at "retail", right now so I am checking to see if there is someone out there who can part with a spare for a reasonable price so he can get his boost back. Please contact me off line if you can help within the next few weeks.
Thanks,
Grant