<VV> Wolf Enterprises Address Adjustment

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 17:12:15 EDT 2021

Just a note to let everyone know that Wolf Enterprises will no longer be using a post office box in my address after the end of the month. There are a couple of reasons, the most important being that they have gone back to not letting but one person in the building at a time (regardless of rain, sleet, or snow or heat) starting this week to lend their support to the latest government power grab and mandates. Its sad watching our many senior citizens having stand outside with umbrellas to keep them partially dry or cool and I won't support that. (We are a huge town of about 800 with a two-holer PO of which only one is ever manned). The second is that their rates have doubled in the last 3 years with reduce service. My street address of 32605 Rhode Island Avenue, San Antonio, FL 33576 is still good and I will have orders where the customer desires them via USPS picked up at that address. I will use UPS and FedeX where possible. Thanks for your continued support,
Grant Young, Wolf Enterprises