<VV> TURBO MOTOR REBUILT READY TO INSTALL

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 13:51:20 EDT 2021

 I have a 180 turbo motor for sale all rebuilt ready to go, asking 6,ooo or  best offer.   Motor is at Verona   Beach  NY. Call me  at 315 761 4130 or 315 527 4022 at your convenience.   Phil Domser          pdomser1 at yahoo.com
 This motor is ALL rebuilt, Turbo and carb from Clarks. It has full fin cylinders and OT cam along with all new innards , heads rebuilt and a Clark's electronic ignition system (not pertronics!)  It was run @ 2 hours on the table everything was tested and adjusted running. It has new flywheel , clutch , and pressure plate with a Clark's cast oil pan also Regards, Tim Colson.  http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php