<VV> Mid engine early

Hubert Smith vairologist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 00:02:21 EDT 2021

About 1985 I was visiting family in Kansas  City Kansas. While visiting a cousin he mentioned that he knew a man who had about a half a prairie of old cars he had collected over the years .  He called the gent and arranged for me to see the collection.  He introduced me to the man as Buzz, the only name I heard to identify him.  The location of the field of cars was west of Overland Park Kansas.  While walking through the cars I spotted an Early coupe with the remains of a mid mounted 327 engine in it.  I wonder if it might be the car referenced by Ed Tompson.