<VV> Chuckster and others

tony.. tony.underwood at cox.net
Tue Apr 26 11:01:48 EDT 2022

Since we're in a Chuckster mood...

Me, Chuck, Ken Hand, and Lon Anderson in front of Lon's Greenbrier at
the 2004 Lexington KY convention after Chuck, Terry Kalb, and I hopped
into "Buttercup", Chuck's Caddy/tow vehicle, unloaded Darth Vair, and
went to rescue the FC from Lon's place an hour anna half from the host
motel.   Ken Hand installed a new clutch and I fixed the brakes since
Lon was all cripped up and wasn't able to do much work, and Chuck
decided to "test the mechanicals", hopped into Lon's FC and took off, no
license plates, and was gone for 20 minutes, finally returned and parked
it, said "Runs good".   That's Chuck...  :)

tony..

--
https://www.avg.com