<VV> EM door interchange

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Apr 29 09:52:10 EDT 2022

Hi folks,

Someone posted a set of '61 wagon doors for sale, I'm not really in the market but it did lead me to wonder if doors interchange across earlies.  I'm aware that the window frame is taller for the wagons, but the basic door is the same as a sedan.  However, my question is based around trying to swap a hood at some point and it didn't really line up.  I want to say it was a '63 or '64 hood onto a '61 body, but it's been a long time so I may have that wrong.  Anyone know for sure what bolts onto what?

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Fairfax Station,  Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150, 2020 86 Hakone