<VV> Powerglide Kickdown

Juno Mail bmoneill at juno.com
Thu Aug 4 11:08:51 EDT 2022

I am working on a 1965 Powerglide convertible.  After the trans was redone by the Ranch, the car does not have a kickdown gear regardless of throttle position.  The Ranch tells me the valve adjustment (using the special tool) inside the trans is correct.  I believe them.  Under light throttle it shifts from low to high at about 15-18 MPH.  Any tips or davice about how to adjust the rod from the gas pedal to the lever on the side of the trans?  Any assistance greatly apricated.  Thanks.