<VV> Odd Brake Problem :

Rick Sanford ricksanford2020 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:23:52 EDT 2022

One of our Club Members has a very nice 64 Spyder Convertible.  It went though a very expensive restoration.   Best of show at Springfest in Helen, Ga.  This is 46,000. Mile car.

After the car sat for 3 weeks, it developed a real bad brake pull to the right.  We checked the Wheel Cylinders, they were leaking.  After further expection they needed replacement.  Replaced both Wheel Cylinders, no diffrence.  Replaced both Flexable brake hoses, no change.  Hard Brake Lines look great.  We switched drums side to side, no change.

We have ordered new Brake Shoes, and hardware kits and had the drums turned.  We are also going to replace the Idler Arm.

Any other ideas ??????

Rick Sanford
843-231-2257