<VV> 65 engine wire harness

air_cooled63 air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 12:34:52 EST 2022

I bought a 65 4 door that had a engine fire and the wire harness was burned. I'm in the process of restoring it in tribute to the former owner many of may know, the late David Ellison of Piedmont SC.  I plan to have it ready for the car show at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in NC April 2033, hosted by the Queen City Corvair Club in Charlotte NC.  Hope to see some of you there. Jerry Brown CORSA VP Queen City Corvair Club memberCentral Carolina CORSA  & Lowcountry Corvair Assn. Pres.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone