<VV> Anyone near Milwaukee Wisconsin going to the Performance Workshop in Ohio next week?

Tony . ottawacorvairguy at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 26 12:40:37 EST 2022

I need a favor and I'm willing to pay for hassle.
I need 2 LM IFS picked up from Curtis and taken to the Performance Workshop.Ken Hand is willing to pick them up and get them closer to me.Anyone able to help?
I want get them ASAP so I can rebuild and powder coat them for my:
https://www.facebook.com/Electric-Corvair-Wagon-103755545493526/

For those interested the above link is for my Electric Corvair Wagon Project Page.... Please Like, Follow and Share - That's the only way I'll know if I should continue to use my time to post progress as I move forward.Should I have enough interest - Likes and Subscribe - I'll also have a YouTube channel to post videos when I have them.
Thank you for your help and interest,
Tony Shipman