<VV> Trailering a convertible

Juno Mail bmoneill at juno.com
Sun Jan 30 16:45:20 EST 2022

I need to move a Corvair convertible and much of it on the Interstate.  My enclosed trailer is unavailable but I do have access to an open trailer.  I always load Corvairs with the engine to the front but am concerned  that the plastic window can't take the strain.  I have had a suggestion to put the top down and leave the windows up with the car on with the rear of the car to the front of the trailer.  Any comments or suggestions about a convertible on an open trailer.  Please, please don't tell me to get an enclosed one.  I have tried with zero success.   Thanks.