<VV> 140 blown head

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jul 25 07:48:20 EDT 2022

Thanks for the replies, I don't want to keep or sell ones that are too expensive to repair.  As one might expect shrapnel damage in particular could be a showstopper, but there was also mention of checking the gasket surfaces and guides as well, it could be the head was junk before the seat fell out.

--Bryan