<VV> Kind of gas for 62 Monza 110

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 27 14:18:55 EDT 2022

Hi AJ,

IMHO, octane is far more important than ethanol-free.  While 93 is best, 92 generally is ok too.  I've never tried 91, I would guess you'd want to back the timing off a degree or two if that's all you could find.  If you're concerned about alcohol content, try one of the fuel stabilizers for alcohol blended fuels.  I'm assuming the 110 came out of a later Corvair, you might mention what year exactly (if you know) for any questions that require specific answers, as there are minor differences in the carbs and ignition over the various years that can affect certain settings.

--Bryan