<VV> Source of Late model drivers door glass

Chuck Kamas ckamas at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 1 22:25:43 EST 2022

Hi all,

Someone thought it would be fun to smash a few car windows on my street.
Unfortunately my 1966 Corsa was included in the list. Did not even
unlock the door, just smashed the window and went on to the next victim!
Anyhow, I am now looking for a new drivers door glass on my 66 Corsa
coupe. Any recommendations on where to purchase a new one? Are they even
available, or do I need to find a used one? I have tried Safelight in
the past and been very disappointed in how wavy their glass is. I don't
mind paying more for a better product! I would appreciate any help and
or tips. I tried Clarks, but they do not have any.

Thanks all

Chuck Kamas

Near San Jose, CA

1966 Corsa 2 door coupe

Been in the family since new!

p.s. its been a few years since I have posted! Greetings everyone.