<VV> VV convention meeting

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat May 7 10:54:19 EDT 2022

Hi folks,

Every year there's a VV meeting on the convention schedule, both to discuss how best to use the list and to put faces with e-mail addresses.  Over the years the meeting has morphed from a strictly VV centric meeting to a more general discussion of available platforms and how to use them, security issues, and Internet connectivity for the Corvair hobby.

This year neither Matt nor I are attending the convention, and I got a note from the convention chair asking if there was someone to chair the meeting.  It's not terribly demanding, mostly just get everyone to introduce themselves and prompt for what people find useful.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll forward your contact info to Mike Gassman.

--Bryan