<VV> 1965-69 Monza dash quartz clock

Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:24:27 EST 2022

G'day Richard,

RE: Late model Corvair Monza Accessory Clock

Recently I have read on Virtualvairs that you are looking for a "late model Corvair clock". I will assume that you mean a 1965-69 Monza accessory clock.

I may be a little late with this offer, but I have a perfect late model Monza clock. It’s been converted to quartz and is ready to install and enjoy. I was going to fit it to our ‘65 Monza when we converted it to right hand drive but I ended up using a 1965-66 Corsa dash which of course uses a different (smaller clock).

Anyway, the ‘65 Monza clock I have is perfect in every respect, perhaps the single and only issue is that I would have to ship it back to the USA from Australia which really is not such a big deal.

Anyway, let know if you don’t have any luck finding your clock within the USA and perhaps we can work something out.
Regards
Carl Kelsen
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
*Refer to your message below....