<VV> VV: needing windshields

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Oct 16 10:35:17 EDT 2022

Ok, I found these guys, they said they'll sell me an early or late car windshield for just over $300, if there's a pickup location nearby that might be a good solution given the cost of shipping.  I'd check with a local glass installer as well, seems likely they could get you one.  The only detail missing is the site doesn't tell me if if the glass is tinted/shaded or not.

https://windshieldstogo.com/index.php <https://windshieldstogo.com/index.php>

--Bryan