<VV> Weight of a Monza Jr

Rob Landers YS-114 at charter.net
Sun Oct 23 23:23:44 EDT 2022

Thanks guys.

I will get out the bathroom scale to confirm estimates but just trying to ballpark the number as I’ve found a 3’x6’ storage lift that holds 220 lbs and there another unit that holds 800 lbs.  The 220 lbs model is $650 which is already probably more than someone should pay for such but beats the heck out of the larger model that runs $1600.

I have run out of floor space in the garage and with 14’ ceilings, there’s a lot of space up there that could be utilized.

Rob Landers

P.S. Switched to plain text so maybe this will remove the "secrecy" mode.