<VV> Still Need Cores

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 23 12:18:34 EDT 2022

I am still in dire need of Rochester carb cores of all years. I am currently having to buy some parts from carb strippers at exorbitant prices. (If I purchased all the parts to build a carb it would be more than what I charge for a rebuilt one!  :-(. I don't want to increase my prices, so I am asking for some folks to consider selling them for some Christmas money. I pay the shipping and will also take them on trade for rebuild services on carburetors and turbochargers. Thanks for your consideration and a private note to make a deal.
Grant - The Carbmeister - Wolf Enterprises