<VV> Hurricane outage for Wolf Enterprises and others

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 11:12:12 EDT 2022

Just a note to let folks know that we will be off-line from sometime Wednesday evening until who knows when, but probably Saturday, due to being in the path of the eye of hurricane Ian as it comes through the Tampa area Thursday. It is billed as "the storm of the century" by attention-hungry weather folks, and we lose power with just regular storms. So, if you need anything contact me before of after that.
Grant