<VV> CPF Museum mention in March, 2023 issue of Hemmings Classic Car, page 6

Ed Thompson q53.832 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:31:38 EST 2023

There is a very positive mention, and accompanying photo, of the CPF Museum
(in Glenarm IL, near Springfield) now being recognized by General motors as
the official Corvair Museum in North America!.  CORSA and CPF President, as
well as Museum Curator, Mike Hall was one of the CPF's "driving forces"
im making this come about.  The Museum has also been added to the Route 66
Historic Traveler's Tour Guide.  I've never been to the Museum, I need to
get there.

Ed Thompson
Grenefield (Milwaukee)  WI
'66 Monza sport sedan, 110-glide, LA-built, owned thirty-one years
continuous CORSA member since July, 1977, see you in Wisconsin Dells this
June