<VV> 140 very rough heads

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Feb 16 17:07:26 EST 2023

Hi all,

You may recall I recently got some parts that included three very rough 140 heads, and the advice was to not scrap them.

So, I'm going to the NJ parts auction this weekend.  I'm going to abide by the auction rules to not bring any "dirty, broken parts" into the auction, but I will offer them here for delivery to the event straight from my trunk to yours for $20 each, or $50 for all three.  Any takers?

Reminder - they are rough and will need everything.  As I recall at least one has a dropped seat.  But if you have nothing at all and are going to get everything done to whatever you buy anyway, maybe they're of use to you.

--Bryan