<VV> Nut Size on Late Model Koni Shocks - Front

William Hershkowitz gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 15:59:58 EST 2023

                                                                                                 B"H
Guys, last week I posted, unable to determine the correct size of the nut holding the upper shaft of front Koni shocks for a Late model Corvair.  This isn't the first time that nut worked its way off, causing the shock to flop around under the shock tower with obvious results along with loss of the top rubber bumper and washer.
Todd of Clark's was able to help me.  If anyone is interested, the correct size nut is M10-1.00.  Yeah, it's metric ;-)  Amazon has them in stock, 1 day delivery.  What would we do without Amazon??
Thanks...Bill Hershkowitz  1966 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C