<VV> 64 Spyder update

Mark Plucenik markplucenik at verizon.net
Sun Jul 16 15:31:08 EDT 2023

1964 Corvair Spyder coupe for sale

I bought this with every intention of completely restoring it but I have too
many projects now.

This is a project car, the drivetrain is out of the car

She is a roller

The motor is stuck but is the 150 turbo

Original color, lagoon aqua/ med metallic aqua interior

New parts included, C10404 4 pc floor pans $423, C335X window fuzzys $150,
C8007 door rubber $89, C9900engine lid rubber $49, total of $711 in new
parts alone

Good Delaware title,  pictures on request

Rough but to nice and special a car to just part out

$900   Mark  302-943-1960

The good

It is a 64 Spyder

Have a good windshield to replace the cracked one

I believe I have all the stainless trim

Have the rear bumper and lights

Appears to have a new exterior mirror

The bad

It is apart, needs floors installed, it is a project

Missing the starter

The headliner is coming down

The engine needs a complete rebuild

I,M keeping the steering wheel for my Corsa

July 16, 2023 update, looks like I'll be parting the car out let me know
what you need and make an offer

This includes the new parts