<VV> Changing LM bench seat to bucket seats

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Fri Jul 28 12:28:06 EDT 2023

Bryan,

I've been on your site many times over the years. Thank you for
maintaining that.

I didn't notice how you did the shoulder belts in your link below. I'd
like that for my 66 and, while probably unrealistic, I'd also like to
bring my Lakewood back to life and would like better belts in it as well.

I know a lot of people like the Sebring seats, and they work well for
them, but I don't like them and don't want that approach.

Thanks,

Mark