<VV> NECC MOTORSPORTS HIGH PERFORMANCE DRIVING EVENTS

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 1 13:50:57 EST 2024

Registration is now OPEN !

How would you like to test your car and your driving skillson a “Real Racetrack”?  We do not mean 5or 6 laps.  We mean a whole day ofdriving on a racetrack.

Click or tap the link below to register for our June 8 2024event at New York Safety Track.  EarlyBird Price = $325 per driver.  https://tinyurl.com/ykn8csks

Click or tap the link below to register for our July 20 2024event at Pocono South Course.  Early BirdPrice = $325 per driver.  https://tinyurl.com/mw6hzray

Click or tap the link below to register for our COMBOPACKAGE! New York Safety Track & Pocono South Course (New York Safety Track- AND - Pocono Raceway!)  Early BirdPrice = $600 per driver.   https://tinyurl.com/2r5zzhbr

Those early-bird prices won't last forever, so go ahead andregister now to get the savings.
NECC Motorsports is the trade name for Northeast Corvair Council, Inc. - a group of CORSA chapters dedicated to hosting high performance driving events on sports car racing tracks.
For more information, visit www.neccmotorsports.com

Allan Lacki for NECC