<VV> Need some help/advice in Nashville - No Corvair

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 14:31:40 EDT 2024

Please drop me a note if you are in the Nashville Tn area. I have a low miles (60K 2006) Taurus there that my grandson is using and had it "repaired" for
a power steering pump replacement about 3 months ago at a dump called Nashboro Auto Repair. They have replaced it 3 times since, along
with 4 hoses and drive belt. It lasts several days to a week each time. It is in for a 4th one today. Doesn't matter if the pump is new or rebuilt,
but they installed 3 lines before figuring out they were defective (valve in backwards). I am looking for a different place to have it repaired besides
the Ford dealership, but might have to resort to that. Was promised a refund (over $800) if this last one doesn't do it (and I suspect it won't, knowing the definition of insanity)
Thanks for any tips
Grant
If this helps - seems it blows the cap loose or off and the fluid leaks out and it fails. Think they might be using chinese parts, but not sure since they are from
a local LAPS.