<VV> 1966 Corsa Coupe 180 Ready For A New Home

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Wed Mar 27 13:41:09 EDT 2024

I think it's time to part with my 1966 Corsa. This car and I made
regular appearances at CORSA Conventions and other events from 1989
until about 2000.  It's been driven about 10,000 miles since its late
80s restoration. The car typically scored between 90 and 94 points in
CORSA concourse events, lots of trophies, became a Senior Division car
and was fairly close to winning the Ed Cole award a few times (largely
limited my poor abilities in autocross and rallies). The car was last
driven in 2001 and has been parked in my garage, under a cover ever
since. I've been feeling increasingly guilty about letting it sit like
that so it's probably time for someone else to have it. The price is
pretty negotiable. I care more about where it goes than how much money
it leaves behind.

Specifics:
1966 Corvair Corsa Coupe, 180 4 speed
Madeira Maroon, Black Interior
107376W165039
Clean Title
Competed in both Street Stock and Stock Classes
Parked since 2001
Located in eastern Nebraska
Driving it away in probably not realistic.
I assume that mice have spent more time with it than I have in the last
few decades.

If you're interested, let's talk.  Many Thanks.  --John Beck