[1969] Window stickers

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Aug 21 22:59:14 EDT 2007

Folks,

I'm a lurker here since I'm a Corvair history buff. I don't own any '69s and
don't have a financial interest in Mark's program. I watched him develop it
though and I can attest to the fact that he spent a ton of time making it
very accurate, not just in what it says but the location of all of the items
on the page, down to the pixel.

It's well worth $25!

--Kent