[1969] #5997

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Tue Aug 26 22:38:39 EDT 2008

69 Group Members,

Just wanted to let you know that #5997 has finally arived in Monroe, N.C. from Stockton, Calf.  It took several weeks for the check to clear and Intercity Lines to ship the Frost Green Conv. coast to coast.  My thanks to Dave Trull the former owner for taking good care of the car while he had it.  I'm the 4th owner and the car is in great shape with 70,000 miles.  Next stop will be the 2009 Convention in Jacksonville, Fla. during the 40th reunion.  Start making plans to attend.

Marvin Crook
President - The 69 Group