[1969] '69 with factory 140

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Mon Aug 25 20:04:11 EDT 2008

That doesn't sound right. I know that there are three registered 69 corvairs
with mark ellis that have a 140 replacement motors, block code CE or similar
That means at one point a 69 corvair was serviced by a chevy or gm
dealership and the engine was replaced for the owner under warranty for some
reason or another (likely a dropped valve seat).

Your email makes it sound like only three corvairs had 140's which is
grossly deficient. I imagine there are literally hundreds of surviving 69
corvairs with original 140's in them that came from the factory that way.