[1969] green 500 on ebay

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Wed Dec 10 10:29:55 EST 2008

The green 500 in Minnesota that sold on ebay a couple of days ago for $307
had the following information disclosed to me..

" Hi,
VIN tag in the front window is quite rusty and difficult to read, I believe
it is correct but that it is missing one of the last numbers in the
production sequence. Here is the 3 line code that was on the car:

101379K80254 (as disclosed in ad, "K" likely W, 8?, lacks on more digit)

ST 6910137 WR164602 BDY
TR 708 59 59PNT
12A G "

The seller could not confirm the last four VIN numbers on the windshield
plate. But based on a copy of the roster, this car doesn't appear in it. I
have deduced through, the fisher code, and timeframe, probably in the 254x's
somewhere.

Thoughts anyone, does anyone know how got it?

chris mann

#0242 convertible 110|pg : 71|blk

#1657 coupe 140|4 : 59|grn